05 June 2009

Damn It

Surveys are a great way to make money if you have opinions and a little bit of time. Go ahead and befriend Fieldwork Denver on facebook. I did homework for one about baby shopping in January, when I showed up they didn't even need me so they gave me a check for $125 and I left. The rules say you have to wait 6 months to do another. Since I didn't actually participate in the baby one I got to take part in a survey that payed $200 for an interview and a $100 for homework and another $250 if your homework was the most creative. I didn't win!!! I can't let this go. It's been in the back of my wild mind everyday since. I didn't even get to see who's work beat mine. Well, here it is. My home work, collages that describe the current state of my life and what it was two years ago, when I lived in the land of milk and honey.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hey, where are these surveys? Hook a poor mama up with some info. I promise no homework I ever do, if I can actually ever complete homework that is, could compete with yours. But, I want to make some cold cash 2. :)

    ReplyDelete