22 October 2009

The Black & White of Cupcake Prep

This cupcake-making is serious business. I am actually on pins and needles, nervously getting my two recipes together for the man's double birthday.
One set of apple spice cupcakes and another strawberry with vanilla. My mind creates a too complicated web of how the flavor of the cake will coincide with the flavor of the decorations and toppings. Not to mention the perfect little liners are somewhere fartin' around in Canada. Much to far to order at this point.
Things to remember: the little guy is just gonna destroy it. Also, this is supposed to be fun. Well, the skeleton-themed party is kickin my butt. I hope what started out simple will stay simple. My sweet baby Miles is number One. Next year, pinata!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment