11 August 2010

My Dream.


I drew her one morning, err afternoon, after waking up from the most soothing dream I've ever had in my life. A playskool airplane flew through the clouds... a little symphony played on top of the little plastic plane.
"To see an airplane in your dream, indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness. Perhaps you need to gain a better perspective or wider view on something. If the airplane is taking off, then it suggests that an idea or plan is about to "take off" and be put into action. It may also represent you need to get away and escape from your daily life."

Now, this is a hell of a lot better than the waitressing / crumbly teeth nightmares I'm used to. I'm also, quite proud of the light on her stripes.
Sidenote: This photo is also test of my flickr account. How am I supposed to make this useful? Don't I already have at least three places to post the ol' facebucket? Is my phone supposed to upload to flicker? It does not.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment